This is a fun and easy tapas platter to put together for your next holiday party, or for a last minute cocktail party.
- 3.75 ounce can Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil two layer 12-22 Fish, drained
- 4 ounces Prosciutto sliced
- 3 ounces Serrano Ham sliced
- 4 ounces Tavern Ham sliced and cut into halves or quarters
- 3 ounces Chorizo Spanish style dry cured sausage – sliced thin
- 3 ounces Salami sliced – we used an herb crusted salami
- 4 ounces Manchego or Iberico Cheese sliced
- 4 ounces Cheddar or other favorite cheese cubed
- 1 cup Spanish Olives pitted
- 1 cup Redskin Spanish Peanuts
- 8 ounces Fig Spread
- 2 cups Green Grapes keep the stems on
- 1 loaf Crusty Bread sliced thin
You will also need: A small plate or shallow bowl, 3 small bowls, a large platter or cutting board
Place the olives, peanuts and the fig spread in separate bowls. Place the sardines in a small plate or shallow bowl.
Arrange the sardines, and the bowls of olives, nuts and fig spread on the platter. Leave ample space between them.
Then arrange the meats and the iberico or manchego cheese on the platter, cover most of the large space.
Fill in the gaps with bunches of grapes, cheese cubes and bread slices. Place the items close together but not overlapping too much so they’re easy to access.
Add the remaining bread to a basket and set it nearby.
Calories: 685kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1560mg | Potassium: 482mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 326IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 364mg | Iron: 4mg